IEC60068-2-68 Test L:Dust and Sand La2, IEC60529 Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code), IEC60034-5,IEC60598-1 and ISO/DIS12346.
The sand and dust test chamber is designed to verify the sealing performance of the enclosures of electronics. This is particularly important for equipment used outdoors such as automobiles, motorcycles, etc.
Electrical and electronic products.
The main effects of sand and dust on the product are as follow
1. Intrude into sealing element and enclosures
2. Interfere with electrical performance
3. Block and wear bearings and other moving parts
4. Abrasive surface, lubricant pollution
5. Blocking ventilation opening, pipeline, filters, and other operation holes
Main Features and Functions of Sand and Dust Chamber
1. The chamber body is made of stainless steel
2. PLC control, touch screen operation, it can be controlled by manual and automatic operation
3. Large observation window with wiper
4. Configuration of vacuum pumping system
5. The size of the inner chamber can be customized according to the size of the test sample.
|Input voltage||AC 220V±10 % 50Hz|
|Inner chamber size||WDH=800×800×800mm|
|Metal wire and sieve pore||Ф50µm, 75µm|
|Test dust||Dry talcum powder which can through the sieve pore|
|Dust concentration||The amount of dust in the test chamber is 2Kg /m³|
|Air flow speed||≤2m/s|
|Testing time||0.01s~99 hours 59min; Arbitrary preset|
|Ash blowing cycle control||1s~9999min|
|Vacuum pump speed||≤1L/1s Arbitrary adjustable|
|Ambient temperature, humidity and site requirements||0~40℃, ≤85%RH, no violent shaking, shock, vibration, no dust, corrosive atmospheric environment|
|Outer chamber size||L*W*H=1000mm×1100mm×1650mm|