IEC60335-1 clause 22.32. Household and similar electrical appliances-Safety-Part 1: General requirements.
The oxygen bomb aging tester is designed to perform aging testing on the insulation layers and sheaths of electric wires. It is designed to measure the rate of oxidation, which leads to failure over time. It operates at room temperature and as oxygen and compressed air are pumped into the chamber.
Wire and cable, rubber (plastic artificial leather) as well as other high polymer materials
1. Power voltage: 220V（AC）±10%
2. Maximum working pressure: 2.5MP
3. Secure blow -up pressure: 2.7~3.3MP
4. The self-control temperature range: Room temperature 0~200℃
5. Cabinet size: 560×420×670mm
6. Cubage: 4000mm3
7. Heater power: 2.4KW
8. Temperature alarm:0~200℃ adjustable
9. Temperature deviation: ±0.5℃
10. Temperature control: Digital display
11. Temperature control: Intelligent control
12. Material of jar: Inside is stainless steel and outside electrostatic spraying steel plate
13. Dimension of jar: Diameter123× high 337mm
The test sample is suspended freely in an oxygen bomb (chamber that is filled with oxygen), the effective capacity of the bomb being at least 10 times the volume of the testing component. The bomb is filled with oxygen not less than 97% purirty, to a pressure of 2.1 MPa±0.07 MPa and maintained at a temperature of 70°±1°C. The part is kept in the bomb for 96 h. It is then removed from the bomb and left at room temperature out of direct sunlight for at least 16 h.