IEC 60884-1 2013 clause 9.2, IEC 60068-3-5, IEC 60068-3-6, IEC 60068-2-1 test A, IEC 60068-2-2, IEC 60068-2-78 test Ca, IEC 60068-2-2 test B, IEC 60068-2-30 test Db.
The temperature and humidity test chamber is designed and manufactured to test the moisture resistance performance of electrical and electronic products, components, spare parts and materials under different temperature and humidity levels. It is also used to measure the drying performance for components after they have been exposed to moisture.
Electrical outlets and other electrical components. Plugs, sockets and switches (electronics, electrical appliances, mobile phones, instruments, vehicles and other plastic products)
1. Temperature range: -40℃~150℃
2. Humidity range: 30~98%RH
(when temperature of 25℃~80℃)
3. Temperature uniformity: ≤2℃ (empty load)
4. Humidity uniformity: +2/-3%RH
5. Temperature fluctuation: ±0.5℃ (empty load)
6. Humidity fluctuation: ±2%
7. Temperature deviation: ±2℃
8. Humidity deviation: ±2%
9. Cooling rate: 0.7~1.0℃/min
10. Rising rate: 1.0~3.0℃/min
11. Time setting range: 1~9999H
12. Humidity alternating range: 40~98%RH
High precision climate control.